Sunday, April 10, 2011

Michael, Rafael, Ernesto
Check out these Memoirs images:

Michael Ernesto Rafael





Memoirs


Image by david_shankbone

My birthday weekend at Fire Island was incredibly fun, full of good people and good times. I'll upload more shots, but my cameraphone kind of sucks, so no DSLR quality. Still, there are some pretty cool and crazy photos.

(About David Shankbone)

Lightning - Dhaka Memoir

Memoirs


Image by TMAB2003

This was using a Sony point and shoot - the DSC V1. I loved that camera of my father's. It also had an infra red night vision mode - for real =D

On the night mentioned in the picture (I was careless enough that night to have the date on the picture) there was a pretty big thunderstorm that was approaching right towards my part of the town.
I used to be able to read the weather pretty well in Dhaka - it was far more predictable than here in Montreal. Also, I could see more of the skies there than I do here.

Anyway, I was up on the rooftop with the small camera and the tripod and I took long exposure shots in the directions that I thought the lightning would strike. Ended up with some pretty cool pictures that night. This is just one of them that I recently found again.

[Dulawitog] Memoirs

Memoirs


Image by scion_cho

Four Wives and a Funeral

---
Story revolves around each wives' characters as they discuss their relationship with their (former) husband.

Other posts like this, by keyword:

Michael:

What Kind Of Parenting Technique Was Michael Jackson Using When He Danlged His Baby From The Balcony? ...
Male Nude Photography- Michael Guard ...
The Artist at Work: On the Working Methods of William Coldstream and Michael Andrews ...
Mandoo Panfried Dumplings – Hello Cook AUD6.60 ...
Biblical Traditions in Transmission: Essays in Honour of Michael A. Knibb (Supplements to the Journal for the Study of Judaism) ...
Parish Priest: Father Michael McGivney & American Catholicism.(Parish Priest Father Michael McGivney & American Catholicism)(Book re ...
Thor #1 Michael Turner Variant 1st Print Reviews ...
Michael Jordan opening new Chicago restaurant ...
Michael Learned and Granville Van Dusen Enjoy Southern Comforts in Long Beach, Starting March 18 ...
The Michael Brecker Collection: Tenor Saxophone (Artist Transcriptions) ...
Rafael:

Ernesto:

Ernesto and Nonie going crazy to Bad Romance ...

No comments:

Post a Comment