Thursday, February 17, 2011

How do you add music to Powerpoint 2007 but also add it to a portable flash-drive?



Your Ad Here





Question by j.lea76: How do you add music to Powerpoint 2007 but also add it to a portable flash-drive?

I have to take present Powerpoint presentations to school, but I need to add music to it. The last time I did it, I added the music to the presentation but the music didn't play at all. I can't just take my computer to school, so I put the Powerpoint on my flash drive. Do I have to add the music file that I added to my presentation on my flashdrive as well?




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by Swiss
When you insert the audio into the PowerPoint and the audio is just in your computer not in the PowerPoint that is why it said, "Windows cannot play..." Always put the music audio in the same folder as your PowerPoint presentation on your computer.

The source music file is only on your computer but not on others'.
So place the presentation file and the music together in the same folder, zip it and then drag it on your flash-drive

There is a picture for you that this the right way for you insert the audio file on your presentation:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/38928507@N07/3850993586/





Give your answer to this question below!

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment