Friday, January 28, 2011

According to my hobbies what would be a good ebay niche for me to sell in?



Your Ad Here





Question by 1920_Tudor: According to my hobbies what would be a good ebay niche for me to sell in?

I'm really interested in carpentry, metal work, and old houses. I'd like to turn my hobbies into an ebay business. I sold on ebay for a while, and did really well but ran out of things to sell.

Any advice on how I could turn my hobbies into an ebay business?




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by can't believe sumthin u neva
i know that ebay is where most people go to make a few bucks or turn their hobby into a business but you should try etsy. Since your hobby involves you making your own creations, etsy would be perfect. It allows one to sell items as long as they are the ones who made it. Listing only cost 20 cents and run for 3 months or until is sold. check it out, www.etsy.com
Now with ebay, you have to watch out with their listing fees, there are several but either way you choose, good luck!





Give your answer to this question below!

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment