Sunday, January 30, 2011

Q&A: How do I get Internet Explorer to stop closing on me, and encountering problems?



Your Ad Here





Question by Rose: How do I get Internet Explorer to stop closing on me, and encountering problems?

Almost everytime we get onto the internet, a gray box appears telling us that the internet has encountered a problem, after we've only been on the computer for ten minutes. And this will happen almost every 10-15 minutes. Please Help.

And, will reintstalling the internet delete my accounts, and emails on other websites?




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by adam
download firefox. u can import all ur tabs and its much more stable. say ur system loses power ..when you boot up firefox will ask if you want to re-open the sites you already had open.

convenience and reliability





Add your own answer in the comments!

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment