Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Fishing, Bass, Iraq
A few nice Fishing images I found:

Bass Fishing Iraq



Your Ad Here





Fishing


Image by HuntFishGuide

Bass fishing at Bass Man in Round Rock, Texas can be found on www.huntfishguide.com.

Come join me, Robert Brown, Austin area Bass Fishing Guide, for a great day of bass fishing. I have been fishing for as long as I can remember. Some of my fondest memories of fishing date back to when I was 4 years old and running trotlines with my dad in East Texas. My dad passed away shortly after this, but my inspiration and passion for fishing carries on with him to this day.

My trips are family friendly and a great way to spend the day. Bring your family, your friends, your neighbors, the guys at work or your customers, I will do my best to make sure you have a great time. In support of our troops and public servants, I offer a 10% discount to Military Members, Public Servants or Outdoor Channel Outfitter Associates off rates below.

I have two of the safest and most comfortable fishing boats ever built - a Ranger 521 DVXand a Boston Whaler Dauntless 200. The Ranger has a custom stereo for your listening convenience. I can host up to 7 people in the Boston Whaler. All tackle is provided, no extra charge for lost tackle. Group or corporate trips are available upon request!

Lakes fished: Austin, Bastrop, Belton, Buchanan, Choke Canyon, Fayette, Georgetown, LBJ, Stillhouse, and Travis.

WWW.huntfishguide.com is the most complete source to search for professional hunting guides and fishing charters. For hunters and anglers you can find and book hunting or fishing trips anywhere in the world on www.huntfishguide.com.

Bass Man: www.huntfishguide.com/profile/bass-man/

Downtown Vertical Fish Eye

Fishing


Image by yuan2003

Downtown Vertical Fish Eye;

Fish in the sea!

Fishing


Image by dboyone

I finally got a picture of a fish!!!!

Your Ad Here



Other posts like this, by keyword:

Fishing:

Manga Books blog ...
Fitness Books ...
Food Lit Books ...
Baseball Books blog ...
Cooking Books blog ...
Regional Books blog ...
International Books ...
Contemporary Books blog ...
Horror Books blog ...
Papercrafts Books ...
Bass:

Manga Books blog ...
Baseball Books blog ...
Mind and Body Books ...
Papercrafts Books ...
Romance Books blog ...
Iraq:

Science Fiction Books blog ...
Science Books blog ...
Circle in the Sand: The Bush Dynasty in Iraq (Vintage) ...
CT Business Travel Sends First Trade Mission to Its Iraq Office ...

No comments:

Post a Comment