Wednesday, February 16, 2011

IMG_0536



Your Ad Here



Check out these Essays images:

IMG_0536



Your Ad Here





Essays


Image by ndupress

Professor Douglas Hime, Naval War College, and Dr. Harold Winton, School of Advanced Air and Space Studies, grade essays.

Stunning photo essay on Germany in WWII by Lee Miller

Essays


Image by bryankennedy

The photos contrast idyllic pictures of rural Germany with images of the concentration camps in a way I'd never seen before.

I saw this in the Lee Miller photography exhibit at the V&A in London. It was a striking photo essay for Vogue magazine. The whole show was full of surprising work from an inspiring artist who I had unfortunately never heard of before. This was the only photo I got off before I got chastised by a guard. My favorite image was the artist her self lounging in the bathtub in Hitler's apartment. Such an odd thing to think about. It was such an dull and unremarkable place.

IMG_0491

Essays


Image by ndupress

2010 essay contest judge

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment