Monday, February 14, 2011

What Kind of medical knowledge and/or training should I have for an Oil Rig Doctor job?



Your Ad Here



Medical
by US Army Africa

Question by Alaa Eddeen: What Kind of medical knowledge and/or training should I have for an Oil Rig Doctor job?

I am fresh graduate of medschool, and I have been offered a good opportunity to work as Oil Rig Doctor. What Kind of medical knowledge and/or training should I have for such kind of medical practice???
In Egypt, they require an on duty Field doctor.




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by swcasper2001
Most medical personell on oil rigs are paramedics or of similar training. They are there to do the job until the medivac helicopter arrives.





Add your own answer in the comments!

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment