Saturday, February 5, 2011

What freebie digital scrapbooking sites should I stay away from?



Your Ad Here





Question by Crystal B: What freebie digital scrapbooking sites should I stay away from?

I am getting into digital scrapbooking, and am excited about all the free stuff you can download online. I am, however, a little aprehensive about downloading. Has anyone ever run into a digital scrapbooking site I should stay away from (spyware, viruses, etc.)? Thanks!




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by Lessy D
I guess BlueBell would be one that I would stay away from as it doesn't have as many features as some.

I have only used PhotoMix software for my digital scrapbooking. It works for me as I like to make many collages and such.

Hope that helps :)





Add your own answer in the comments!

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment